Saturday, May 17, 2008

Greeting from NJ!







For the first part of my trip I went to NJ for the Memories Expo. Had a blast but have no photographic proof. Sorry maybe next time! Onto the stay @ Tori's this way the site of my overwhelming obsession with designer glasses started. Seriously it is bad news :) After many many photo texts home I ended up with the black Dior floral glasses. I had to add the photo of the Versace sunburst glasses just because they kick ass! Then I had the honor of teaching at the Scrappers Cove. http://www.scrapperscove.com/ (Sorry I do not know how to make websites into links,I still own VHS it is taking me a while to jump on the high tech train.) Anywho, we had a lot of fun. It was Sue's Birthday and our own little celebration. I always look forward to seeing Chris, Sue and Pat!
Not pictured but should totally be is the many trips to Wawa! Another reason to move to NJ!

No comments: