Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's Book review




This review is going to be on the Heather Wells Mysteries. "Size 12 Is Not Fat" and "Size 14 Is Not Fat Either" are like peanut butter and jelly they just go together. I would like to find some deep and meaningful to use in this review but I have none for either of these Meg Cabot novels. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed these books it was almost a guilty pleasure. They are mindless like a Sweet Valley High book from middle school. Heather is a totally likable hereon in both books.She is an ex-pop star who is a current assistant resident hall advisor. Both book revolve around a murder at the dorm and I had to give anything but she solves them both :) These book are perfect for someone who needs a light read perfect for a trip to the beach!

No comments: