Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Totally Inspired!!



It really has taken me a while to come down from my Inspired high! I am already on the count down for next year! I was just at Donna's blog and she said something that was sooo true, only the nice people came! The whole vibe was just creative and really open. Not only were the classes top notch but everything was top notch! Bill, oh my gosh there are no words for how attentive he was as a host and how smooth everything went!! Everything was just perfect. Except the fact that I was totally sick!! Still feeling a little rough but no eggo is not preggo :) I haven't been able to download photos but here are some from my friend Gloria!
xoxo,
Brandi
P.S. Here is one my student's blog: http://kissandtellscrapbooking.typepad.com/
She said that she was going to post her projects from the Russia ATC class.If you attended any of my mini-workshop classes and have pictures give me a shout!

No comments: