Monday, September 22, 2008

Keith's 30th B-DAY!!











For Keith's birthday we went on a long weekend trip to Hilton Head! Keith had never been to Hilton Head or Savannah. We were very lucky that we had some friends headed up there that weekend so we crashed at their family condo! On his birthday we drove up,with the gas shortage around here we ended up spending over a $130 on gas! Our friends Karen and Tim made us a nice birthday dinner with cake and ice cream for dessert. We laid low most of the trip and just hung out except for out trip to Savannah. We did a tour because I was sick of driving and thought that might be more relaxing. I learned lots of new things about the city but the highlight for was Fabrika. I found a Amy Butler fabric that I had been hunting for!! All in all we had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

I tagged you!

http://fromichelle.blogspot.com/