Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OT time again!



For the OT challenge this month the theme was GRATITUDE! My project the month is gratitude journals! I made these as favors for Thanksgiving! I put the book together with a Bind it All Zutter! Way easy to use! Every fall I did out my Kaleidacolor ink pad in Autumn leaves and try to find fresh ways to use it! This year my muse was Stampin Up's new stamp Gratuitous Graffiti! I dug out my Ranger glossy paper,brayer and white ink pen and went to town! I always use glossy paper with brayer to get best color saturation! I added lace to a few of the book to fem them up a little :) I took white lace and rubbed it with one of the colors from the Kaleidacolor ink pad to keep the same custom color pallet! The technique that was used to put it all together is the bandana technique . I am looking forward to stamping the inside of my pages with these great stamps from my friend Sally. Sorry about the glare on the picture!

Here are the other OT ladies!

Cat's Attitude of Gratitude
Michelle at http design has a fun take on gratitude - think about it - what do cats give you when they love you? Mice!




Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva
Cindy's grateful for Ornament Thursday!




Gratitude Screen
Michelle's grateful for OT!




Linda shares her expression of gratitude
Of course there's a story behind Linda's shadowbox on the BeadStyleMag.com blog




Lisa looks at the meaning of the word
Just some reflection this month




Ornament Thursday - Gratitude
I am grateful that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month




There are so many ways to say thank you
Helen from http design puts wordle.net to work to create these earrings which say thank you in so many ways.

1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

Brandi... these are SOOO pretty!