Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maternity Photos!





I might be back tracking a little but I figure it is my blog and I can if I want too! Keith and I went down and had some maternity photos done at the Euharlee Covered Bridge. Why I thought out door photos during the summer were a good idea I still am not sure but am really happy with how they turned out. It is really hard to be chunky and pg at the same time. Finding flattering maternity clothes is a joke and everyone's answer is too but a size up. That only works if you buy knit bed rest is bad enough I really don't need to look like a shut-in at the same time! I still have not finished my pg journal it is kind of hard to sound up beat when you feel like junk all the time. After about 30 minutes of not having my feet up they totally swell up I was going to take a picture but opted not to gross everyone out! I figure all the will be over soon enough and Charlie will be here in a couple of weeks and I will forget all about this mess and just have these fun pictures as a reminder!

No comments: